Vittoria Terreno Dry - Gravel / All-Road Tire - 650 x 47c
Aggressive file tread, or super low-profile knob design? The Terreno Dry bridges the gap between file treads, and traditional all-conditions treads. The key to this is the unique angled “fish scale” design, that allows the center tread to roll extremely fast, yet offer traction when loaded in cornering and braking. Add the transitional height mid and side tread, and the Terreno Dry transitions as smoothly as it rolls. From gravel grinding to medium conditions cross racing, the Terreno Dry offers consistent performance.
- 3 compounds in the tread (3C) for increased wear life and grip.
- 320 TPI cotton tubular casing: the pro rider’s tire of choice.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate performance.
- Ramped center scales providing a fast rolling leading edge.
- Sharp, responsive braking and cornering edges.
We Also Recommend