Cineli Mash Work Dark Smoke
This Columbus steel frame was developed in close partnership with the cult racer, bike messenger and adventurer Chas Christiansen. Chas travels extensively as well as racing alleycats, criteriums and cyclocross events. Chas set Cinelli the challenge to create a frame that could service all of these diverse needs, so the MASH Work was born.
The frame has a distinct raw appearance. Adding a dark smoke topcoat has preserved the weld heat markings on the steel. This treatment celebrates Columbus tubing, whom Cinelli are proud to call family.
MASH rider & graphic designer Garrett Chow took inspiration from Cinelli & Columbus‚Äôs historic logo designs and remixed them with MASH artwork to create opulent & timeless details to adorn the frame.
The geometry of the MASH Work is aggressive by nature. A high bottom bracket gives additional clearance for fast cornering. The frame also has removable canti-lever brake studs, so the bike can be ridden as a clean fixed gear or single speed with brakes. Generous tyre clearance for up to a 35c tyre allows for the fitting of a wide range of tyre types depending on your riding style.
Frameset includes frame, fork, seatpost clamp and brake studs.
- Sizes: S (52), M (54), L (56), XL (58) XXL (60)
- Frame: Columbus Cromor Steel
- Fork: Columbus Cromor Steel, 35mm rake
- BB Threading: BSA
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm
- Cable Routing: Internal routing for an optional rear brake
- Hub Spacing: 100/120
- Frame Weight: 2060g
- Fork Weight: 950g
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1 Flow
- Seatpost/Stem: CInelli DNA
- Bar: Cinelli Pepper 53cm
- Chainset: Miche Primato 48T 165mm
- Sprocket: 17T 1/8 Track
- Wheelset: Miche Pistard Clincher
- Tyres:: Vittoria Zaffiro 700x25c
We Also Recommend