Cinelli Gazzetta Black Friar Bike
Excellent for the most competitive track racers and the most ambitious urban cyclists. Minimal look but not simply retro. Excellent for an infinite range of customizations.
The Cinelli track frame is made of Columbus Cromolly triple butted tubing.
Minimal and attractive, the micro-welded TIG and the steel tubes make it strong and reliable.
Classic track geometry with traditional diameter tubes and round chain stays at the bottom bracket.
Steel fork with 32mm pure track rake.
* Colour: Black Friar
* Sizes: XXS-51, XS-53, S-55, M-57, L-59, XL-61cm
* Tube set: Columbus Custom double-butted Cr-Mo
* Bottom bracket threading: BSA BB
* Seatpost diameter: 27,2mm
* Fork: Columbus Cr-Mo 1-1/8
* Frame: 2000g
* Fork: 725g
* Groupset: Miche/KMC
* Wheels: Miche X-Press
* Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Cinelli DNA
* Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro
* Saddle: Selle Italia Turbo
We Also Recommend