Cinelli Gazzetta Della Strada Bike MCinelli
After two years of use on the roads of the cities of the world, we have collected the impressions of users and introduced significant innovations.
* For a better fitment of sizes for many cyclists, the top tube has a slight sloping angle to give more adjustment to the saddle height.
* The urban use of the bike in bad weather conditions pushed us to redesign the seat stays and front fork for Mudguard fitment.
* A small front carrier can easily accommodate a back pack or bag. The frame is also provided with eyelets for fitting a rear carrier.
* The pedals have a double function: clip on one side for serious race training and rubber pads on the other, for safe use with leather shoes.
* Cork bar tape, the same colour as the saddle and silver accessories add a touch of light to give the feel of the bikes in the glorious years of the 'Grande Ciclismo'.
* Sizes: 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60 cm
* Tube Set: Columbus double-butted Cr-moly5
* Fork: Cr-Moly5
* BB Shell Thread: BSA
* Crank Set: Drive Line 50-34
* Pedals: VP X93
* Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
* Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
* Rear Wheel: Shimano 9spd 12-25
* Shift Levers: Shimano Tiagra
* Brakes: Tektro R312
* Head Set: FSA 888s
* Stem: Cinelli Vai Gazzetta edition 31,8
* Handlebar: Cinelli Vai (silver) 31,8
* Tape: Cinelli Cork Ribbon
* Wheels: Alex Ace-18 36h
* Tyres: Vittoria Radonneur 700x28 with refl. band
* Seat Post: Cinelli Vai (silver) 27,2
* Saddle: Long Bootleg Custom