Cinelli Mash Histogram HP 2014 Bike
Mash Histogram HP Bike
Those who think it's just a new colorway don't know what's under the hood. This new geometry plays to the preferences of particular riders.
The ride is suited to high cornering loads, fast switchbacks and scissors like movements, dancing in the streets. This new frame is a black, grey and blue stealth-mode version of the 'histogram' graphic designed by MASH SF rider Garrett Chow. Definitely fast-twitch and hair-trigger. Built with the same high-end Columbus tube set as the original MASH 'Bolt' frame, but with even steeper head and seat tube angles plus a raised bottom bracket with the geo stamped under the shell.
- Sizes: XS (52), S (54), M (57), L (59), XL (62), XXL (64cm)
- Tube set: Columbus Airplane
- Frame weight: 1500g
- Bottom bracket threading: BSA
- Seatpost diameter: ? 31,6mm
- Fork: Columbus Pista 1-1/8" Aluminium Steerer
- Fork weight: 500g
- Head set: Columbus Compass 1-1/8"
- Groupset: Miche/KMC
- Wheels: Campagnolo Pista
- Bar: Cinelli Mash Bullhorn
- Stem: Cinelli CSN
- Seatpost: Cinelli Dinamo
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro
- Saddle: Selle Italia Turbo
We Also Recommend