- Fixed gear single speed fixie bicycle with flip-flop rear wheel hub that allows changing from single-speed to fixed gear with ease
- Lightweight high-tensile, fully Tig-welded steel frame built to last.Total assembled weight: 10 Kg. approx
- Alloy rims, Double wall, 43mm , 32H. Kenda 700C x 23C (100 psi) nylon race tyres
- Front and rear brakes and pedals included
- Available in Small (49cm), Medium (53cm), and Large (57cm), and lots of color combinations
Publisher: Fabric Bike Europe
Details: FabricBike offers a unique high quality bike at a great price with great customer service . People say we offer too much for the price of our bikes, and you know what, they are right . We design, assemble and sell everything under the same roof , meaning no intermediaries to make the product more expensive. SPECIFICATIONS Frame: 700 Hi-ten Steel, Tig Welded, T/t: 31.8mm, D/t: 38.1mm, S/t: 28.6mm. Fork: Hi-ten Steel, Threadless, 25.4mm Blades. Handlebar: Alloy, 480Mm Width. Semi-raised Bars. Stem: Pro-max Alloy A-head Stem, Ext: 90mm. Head Set: Neco, Sealed bering. Grips: Pvc, 110 mm. Rims: FabricBike, Alloy rims, Double wall, 43mm , 32H. Hubs: Alloy hubs, Sealed bearing, 32H. Gear: Flip Flop Hubfreewheel 16 Teeth. Crankset: 44t Alloy Chain Ring X 165 mm Alloy. Brake levers: Alloy, 2 fingers adjusted. Brakes: Dual Pivot, calipers. Bottom bracket: NECO, Sealed bearing cartridge bottom bracket. Chain: KMC Z410, painted. Pedals: Wellgo. Saddle: FabricBike, soft-top classic track saddle. Tyres: Kenda 700C x 23C (100 psi) nylon race tyres Total assembled weight: 10 Kg. approx.
There are no reviews yet.