The Foffa Bikes 2016 Single Speed Bike is Foffa’s best single speed bike yet. The 2016 Foffa Single Speed Bike features various upgrades such as triple wall CNC alloy wheels and a quality crankset. The Foffa 2016 Bike comes with 28c tyres to make your ride more comfortable.
The Single Speed‚ as the name suggests is our signature single speed bicycle model that takes the best parts of early 20th century bike design and combines them with modern technology to create a timeless and fast machine ideal for cycling around town.
FRAMESET Lightweight Chromoly 4130 steel frameset using a track frame geometry for more aggressive and sharp handling.
GEARSET The 48t ‚18t ratio (71in) allows low-effort cruising around town as well as the ability to get up gradual hills without any problems.
It also comes with a flip-flop hub to offer the option of fixed gear and free wheel.
WHEELSET Foffa 40mm triple wall alloy rims laced to high flange sealed bearing track hubs for a robust feel and 700x28c puncture protection tyres for smooth rides on most terrains.
WEIGHT 10.9 kg
- FRAMESET Chromoly 4130 Steel
- RIMS Foffa 40mm triple wall CNC alloy rims
- HUBS Alloy high flange sealed bearing track hubs with flip-flop (18T free / fixed)
- TYRES 700x28C Kenda K193 puncture protection
- CRANKSET 48T 165mm alloy Lasco track
- BOTTOM BRACKET Sealed unit VP-BC73C
- CHAIN KMC 1/2‚1/8‚ Z410A
- BARS Alloy bull bars (width 435mm)
- STEM 80mm alloy stem
- TAPE Cork bar tape
- BRAKES Promax alloy 249A levers
- CALIPERS Tektro R317 with P453 pads
- SEATPOST 27.2mm Zoom SP-235 alloy post
- SADDLE Foffa Track classic saddle
- PEDALS VP-990S Steel caged pedals
There are no reviews yet.