Knog Blinder Road 3 2 LED USB Rechargeable Light
Introducing the yellow jersey of high-powered bike lights: Knog Blinder Road 3. Loaded with a mammoth 300 lumens of light, all from a lightweight 105g, 100% waterproof, USB rechargeable, integrated silicone package.
This weapon of a light would look right at home strapped to the Maserati of rides. Its anodised aluminium face not only looks slick, it feels good to touch. It also comes with two detachable silicone straps and a stainless steel clasp, which allow for tool-less mounting of the light to your bike.
These are a must-have accessory for bars measuring 22-28mm or 29-35mm.
Packing two of the latest high-intensity XB Cree LEDs from a 22° wide-angle beam, 15° narrow
beam and dual 22°/15° beam; don’t be surprised if the peloton begs you to ride ahead of them.
A serious light that gives riders 100% vision at night, whilst being visible to others at over 1000m, it’s also been engineered with a thermal management system that regulates the light output for optimum performance when the bike is stationary and in motion.
The Blinder Road 3 boasts two flash patterns and a burn time of up to 1 hour on the brightest
mode and 10 hours in alternating flash mode. Whether you’re training at the crack of dawn or
ripping through thick fog in the Alps, this light will not disappoint.
Its integrated USB recharging system is hooked into a lithium polymer battery with a charge time of 6 hours.
Its battery-warning indicator will turn red when the battery is low and during charge
and green when it’s fully charged.
Additional functionality also allows riders to personalise their favourite light setting, plus a tactile button that provides longer feedback to prevent the light from turning on accidentally in your bag or pocket while you’re on the move.
Top Features of the Knog Blinder Road 3 Front 2 LED Light
- 2 x CREE XB-D LEDs
- Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely
- illuminate you and the path ahead.
- Visible from a distance of min. 1000 metres
- Beam Angle (degrees):
- Wide beam 22°- Hi/Low. Narrow beam 15° - Hi/Low.
- Dual beam 15 and 22°combined - Hi/Low.
- LiPo Technology
- With a battery protection circuit. USB Rechargeable and an extension cord is included.
- This maintains consistent brightness throughout specified run-time.
- Designed to be exposed to the elements, the plug is waterproof and will
- not be damaged by exposure.
- 100% Waterproof and dust Proof.
- Light Modes:
- Total of 11 light modes: 1. Narrow Low Beam, 2. Narrow Medium Beam, 3. Narrow
- High Beam, 4. Wide Low Beam, 5. Wide Medium Beam, 6. Wide High Beam, 7. Dual Low Beam,
- 8. Dual Medium Beam, 9. Dual High Beam, 10. Alternating LEDs Flashing,
- 11. 1 LED Steady /1 LED flashing.
- Burn time:
- Steady mode: Low-beam 7hr, High-beam 1hr. Flash mode: Alternating Flash 10hrs,
- Steady Flash 7.5hrs
- 5 hour charge time
- New longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation.
- Low battery indicator
- Thermal management:
- Automatically regulates the light output for optimum performance
- when the bike is stationary and in motion.
- Two removable silicone straps for bars 22-28mm / 29-35mm. Helmet mount
- The Blinder Road has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests,
- UV tests,Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle
- testing and CE certification.
|Battery Level Light:||Yes|
|Power Plug Type:||USB|
|EU Plug Supplied:||No|
|US Plug Supplied:||No|
|Aus/Nz Plug Supplied:||No|
We Also Recommend