The Quella Varsity Wolfson is the latest release from Quella in 2015.
Named after the iconic Cambridge; Pembroke, Kings, Darwin and Trinity Colleges. The Quella Varsity Collection has been specially designed for urban cycling with its relaxed riding position and durable hi-tensile steel frame, yet with a distinctive vintage-inspired Quella design which creates something that is as much a piece of art as a performance-driven single-speed machine.
Quella 45mm Deep-V rims create one of the smoothest rides going, aided by a gear ratio that feeds stacks of power at the lights and exceptional top end speed on the straights.
The Varsity Collection demonstrates the best of Cambridge design and doesn’t break the bank. Best suited to students, commuters, those looking to get fit and for general urban road cycling.
“Isn’t it better to triumph by the strength of your muscles than by the artifice of a dérailleur? We are getting soft… as for me, get me a fixed gear!” (Desgrange, 1902).
- Flip-flop hub allows for both single-speed and fixed-gear riding and is easily interchangeable.
- Performance driven, vintage-inspired design.
- Low-maintenance with only brake pads and tyres requiring regular attention.
- 1 year warranty on frame & forks, 60 days on other moving parts.
- Front and rear brake and pedals included.