State Bicycle Co Wulf Core-Line
The Wulf is built on a durable steel frame in a sleek Matte Black finish, with all black components, a flip-flop hub for fixed or freewheel riding, and Van's "waffle-pattern" grips.
The Wulf is tough, versatile, and sharp-looking, all under $300. If you want a fun and well-built bike, but aren't yet looking for a "race-bike", the Core-Line series is for you.
See What the Experts Have to Say! (Read The Reviews):
- Bicycling - "State's Core Line Offers Some Great-Looking Steel Singlespeeds"
- Bike Rumor - "State Bicycle Co. updates their Core Line with affordable commuter bikes"
- Frame: Durable steel frame
- Wheelset: 40mm deep-v style wheels
- Flip-Flop Hub: Easily ride fixed gear or single speed
- Handlebars: Riser bars w/ Vans Grips
- Size: 3 Sizes - Small (50 cm), Medium (54 cm), Large (58 cm)
- Weight: 24.5 lbs. (Size M)
- Brakes: Includes front & rear brakes
- Pedals: Included platform pedals
We Also Recommend